2. The terms ‘Leversedge Telecom Services Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ are used interchangeably herein and refer to the owner of the website whose registered office. Leversedge Telecom Services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 1207776) whose registered office is at 23 Slater Street, Leicester, LE3 5AS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
3. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. ACCESSING OUR SITE 1. Access to our site is made available free of charge.
2. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS 1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION 1. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
3. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: 1. use of, or inability to use, our site; or 2. use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
4. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for: 1. loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; 2. business interruption; 3. loss of anticipated savings; 4. loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or 5. any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. If you are a consumer user, please note that you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
8. We will determine in our discretion whether there has been a breach of this clause. Where a breach of this clause has occurred we may take such action as we deem appropriate. This action may include the following: 1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site; 2. immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site; 3. further legal action against you; and 4. disclosure of such information to law enforcement or authorities as we reasonably feel necessary.
9. In addition to all of our rights set out above, we reserve the right to take down any content that you upload to our site at any time without notice and without having to give a reason.
10. Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
11. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
12. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
• VIRUSES 1. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
• LINKING TO OUR SITE 1. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
3. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
4. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON OUR SITE 1. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Discover the benefits of our professionalvehicle surveillance and safety systems
Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
You can choose whether to remain on our database and mailing lists by clicking here.